National Register of Historic Places listings in Saline County, Missouri
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Saline County, Missouri.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Saline County, Missouri, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 32 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 3 National Historic Landmarks.
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Missouri
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Missouri
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Saline County, Missouri.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 16, 2016.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Places To Go in Missouri, National Park Service, 2010-04-06. Accessed 2013-05-17.
- Artz, Joe Alan. "Inferring Season of Occupation from Fish Scales: An Archaeological Approach". Plains Anthropologist 25.87 (1980): 47-61: 52.
- O'Brien, Patricia J., and Kevin Hart. "The Utlaut Site (23SA162W): An Oneota-Historic Missouri Burial Site". Missouri Archaeologist 34.1-2 (1972): 48-74: 49.
- Bray, Robert T. "European Trade Goods from the Utz Site and the Search for Fort Orleans". Missouri Archaeologist 39 Whole Volume (1978): 24.
- Berry, Brewton. "The 'Old Fort' in Saline County". Missouri Archaeologist 5.1 (1939): 3-6: 3.