|Coordinates||21°0′N 37°11′E / 21.000°N 37.183°ECoordinates: 21°0′N 37°11′E / 21.000°N 37.183°E|
|Ocean/sea sources||Red Sea|
|Max. length||33 km (21 mi)|
|Max. width||12 km (7.5 mi)|
The Dungonab Bay is south-facing and is located 130 km to the north of Port Sudan. Its mid part, the Rawayah Lagoon, is surrounded by coral reefs. Together with Mukkawar Island and Sanganeb —an isolated coral reef, the area was declared the Dungonab Bay – Mukkawar Island Marine National Park in 2016.
- African Parks Network
- List of World Heritage Sites in Africa
- List of World Heritage Sites in the Arab States
- "Dungunāb". Mapcarta. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- Dongonab Bay, Sudan - Geographical Names
- UNESCO - Sanganeb Marine National Park and Dungonab Bay – Mukkawar Island Marine National Park