Entrance A1, March 2011
|Operated by||Tokyo Metro, Toei Subway|
|Station code||M-06, E-30|
Nakano-sakaue Station is served by the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line from Ogikubo to Ikebukuro, and by the Toei Oedo Line. It is 18.5 km from the eastern terminus of the Line at Ikebukuro, and also forms the starting point of the 3.2 km branch of the Marunouchi Line to Honancho. The station is numbered M-06 on the Marunouchi Line, and E-30 on the Oedo Line.
Tokyo Metro platforms
The Tokyo Metro station has two island platforms serving three tracks on the second basement (B2F) level.
|1||○ Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line||for Ogikubo|
|2||○ Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line (branch line)||for Hōnanchō|
|3||○ Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line||for Shinjuku, Ginza, Ōtemachi, and Ikebukuro|
During the off-peak, platform 2 is used by 3-car branch line trains shuttling between Nakano-Sakue and Honancho. During the peak hours, some through trains to Nakano-fujimichō on the branch line use platform 1, and some through trains from Nakano-fujimichō to Ikebukuro use platform 2.
- Entrance No. 2, May 2006
- Ticket barriers to the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line platforms, May 2006
- A Honancho branch service at platform 2, November 2013
The Toei station has one island platform serving two tracks on the fourth basement (B4F) level.
|1||○ Toei Oedo Line||for Tochōmae, Roppongi, and Daimon|
|2||○ Toei Oedo Line||for Nerima and Hikarigaoka|
|Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line (M-06/m-06)|
|Shin-nakano (M-05)||Main Line||Nishi-Shinjuku (M-07)|
|Nakano-Shimbashi (m-05)||Hōnanchō Branch Line||Terminus|
|Toei Oedo Line (E-30)|
|Nishi-shinjuku-gochōme (E-29)||-||Higashi-nakano (E-31)|
In fiscal 2011, the Tokyo Metro station was used by an average of 61,969 passengers daily, and the Toei station was used by an average of 33,011 passengers daily (alighting passengers only).
- Nakano Police Station
- Hozenji Temple
- Tokyo Polytechnic University Nakano campus
- Kawashima, Ryozo (April 2010). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１巻 東京駅―三鷹エリア [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 1 Tokyo Station - Mitaka Area]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 76. ISBN 978-4-06-270061-0.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. pp. 214–218. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nakano-Sakaue Station.|
- Nakano-sakaue Station information (Tokyo Metro) (Japanese)
- Nakano-sakaue Station information (Toei) (Japanese)