|Line(s)||Toei Ōedo Line|
Kokuritsu-Kyōgijō Station (国立競技場駅 Kokuritsukyōgijō-eki, lit. National Stadium Station), also known as Tokyo Taiikukan Mae, is a Tokyo subway station located in Sendagaya, Shibuya and Shinanomachi, Shinjuku. Situated on the Toei Ōedo Line, the station is operated by the Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation.
The subway line began full operations on December 12, 2000.
Around Kokuritsu-Kyōgijō Station
- Shinjuku Gyoen
- Olympic Stadium, known as Kokuritsu-Kyōgijō in Japanese
- National Noh Theatre (国立能楽堂)
- Hato Mori Hachiman Shrine (鳩森八幡神社)
- Meiji Jingu Skate, Curling Rink and Futsal Courts
- Meiji-Jingu Stadium used by the Japanese baseball team Yakult Swallows
- Chichibunomiya rugby stadium
- Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium
- Keio University Medical School Hospital
|Toei Ōedo Line (E-25)|
|Aoyama-itchōme (E-24)||-||Yoyogi (E-26)|