Tatsumi (辰巳) is an area of Koto, Tokyo, Japan. It is surrounded by water on all sides, but is joined by bridges to Shin-Kiba and Yumenoshima to the west, Shinonome to the east, and Shiomi to the north. The west side is largely residential, the east largely consists of parks. It is built on reclaimed land. Its postal code is 135-0053.
The name "Tatsumi" means "South East", and is taken from the area's direction from the Tokyo Imperial Palace.
- Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Center
- Tatsumi Seaside Park
- Tatsumi No Mori Green Park
- Tatsumi 1-chome Apartments
- Games Plan - TOKYO 2020 Retrieved September 17, 2015
- Oshima, Sumiko and Moriguchi, Kenzo Summertime — and the swimming is easy July 1, 2001 Japan Times Retrieved September 16, 2015
- 東京辰巳国際水泳場 Retrieved September 16, 2015 (Japanese)
- Tatsumi Seaside Park Retrieved September 16, 2015
- Tatsumi no Mori Green Park Retrieved September 16, 2015
- 江東区辰巳小学校 Retrieved September 16, 2015 (Japanese)
- 第二辰巳小学校 Retrieved September 16, 2015 (Japanese)
- 辰巳中学校 Retrieved September 16, 2015 (Japanese)
- Kōtō Ward official website (Japanese)