Nishiogikubo (西荻窪) is a district within Suginami Ward of Tokyo in Japan. It is further divided to five neighbourhoods of Nishiogi-kita (西荻北) and four neighbourhoods of Nishiogi-minami (西荻南). Historically it formed a unitary village of Kami-Ogikubo together with modern-day Kamiogi district of Suginami.
The area has Nishiogikubo Station serving the JR Chūō and Sōbu lines. The neighbourhood is primarily residential, and is known to have a high concentration of shops specialised in antique curiosas and second-hand books, as well as establishments that play live music.
- Oomiya-mae Kasuga Jinja (shrine)
- Nishiogikita municipal library
- Igusa Hachimangu (shrine)
- Tokyo Woman's Christian University
- Sekine public swimming pool
- Tokyo Aviation College
- Ogikubo Junior High School